Dr. Alejandro Junger Clean Program:
Remove, Restore, Rejuvenate. These are the three pillars of the Clean Program. The best, most effective way of getting Clean is to follow the program available at www.cleanprogram.com. But if you are not able to follow the full program, here are some tips that you can do at home and are organized in a highly effective way to restore your control of your health and avoid becoming a number in American statistics.
Here are some practical tips to help you get started:
- 1) REMOVE toxins:
- • Avoid processed foods.
- • Buy organic when possible.
- • Buy eco-friendly cleaning products.
- • Remove one or more of the foods that cause food allergies, sensitivities and are mucus-forming, such as dairy, bread, pasta, sugar, white rice and red meat.
- • Remove the bad bacteria in your gut with plant and herbal antibacterials and use garlic, lemon, olive oil, oregano oil, thyme and cayenne pepper – all powerful natural antimicrobials.
- 2) RESTORE what is lacking:
- • Consume nutrient-rich foods (vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes).
- • Use supplements to boost availability of your specific depletions (the B vitamins are commonly depleted).
- • Soak up some sun. Fifteen minutes of sun exposure a day will allow you to sustain better levels of vitamin D for bone strength and protection from cancer and depression.
- 3) REJUVENATE your life:
- • Get yearly tests for vitamin D, free T3, iodine reserves, heavy metal toxicity, CRP, thyroglobulin antibodies, magnesium and zinc – all of which are frequently absent from physical exams today.
- • Make time for “detox-enhancing” habits such as sauna, massage, hot and cold baths, and skin brushing. All of these improve circulation and increase perspiration, which help fuel your body’s natural cleansing system.
- • Most importantly, rest your mind. Meditate, even if for only five minutes a day.
For more information:
• Visit www.cleanrevolution.tv for educational videos.
• Visit www.cleanprogram.com for the supplement-meal replacement kit, formulated with all natural nutrients of the highest quality. This is perfect for busy people with no time to prepare the recipes in the book, masterfully designed by Jill Pettijohn, live food chef, nurse and detox specialist.
• Visit www.my.cleanprogram.com, an interactive web community where hundreds of people around the country and the world are doing the Clean Program together. You will be able to share your experience and tips and inspire others to get “Clean.”