Dr. Neish Joshi is the founder of the Joshi Clinic in London, merging old indian traditions, ayurvedic principles, and other philosophies to create an excellent form of detox and new life style.
Dr. Joshi says, "My first bestselling book, Joshi’s Holistic Detox explains in more detail the fundamentals of my detox and dietary program, but its essence lies in:
- Avoiding all refined carbohydrates including white flour and sugar
- Avoiding all foods with chemical preservatives and flavorings including foods that contain toxic elements (such as heavy metals, e.g. tuna)
- Drinking at least one to two liters of pure water daily to help the body clean and detoxify itself
- Eating fruit and vegetables that are ripe, fresh and as free of chemical fertilizers as possible
- Minimizing tea, coffee, dairy products, and alcohol
- Boosting your health and vitality with a diet rich in organic, ripe fruits and vegetables.
- Eating protein such as white fish or white meats with each meal
- Sleeping at least eight hours a night and practicing some gentle exercise, yoga or meditation every day to reduce the effects of stress on the body."
Neish Joshi, Joshi Clinic
Hope you give it a try!