Chunky Healthy Marinara Sauce
* 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 large cloves garlic, sliced
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano (or 2 teaspoons dried oregano)
* 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
* 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and gently cook until just soft, about 3 minutes. Add the basil, oregano, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in the parsley just before serving.
This sauce can be used on pizzas, spaghetti, or as a dip!
**taken from www.realsimple.com